Having problems using Synergy? You're in the right place!
By opening a Synergy Premium account with at least $10, you can directly influence the priority of what bugs will be fixed next. For every $10 contributed, you get 1 vote which you can assign to a bug fix. The highest voted bug fix will get our full attention. Open a Synergy Premium account now.
Many bugs are raised even though users haven't tried the latest version. Please visit the downloads page and try out the latest version (even if it's a beta). You might also want to try the nightly builds, but please do so only as a last resort (these versions have not passed our quality assurance).
Please read our user guide before going any further.
Do a quick search, it really won't take long.
If you're familiar with Super User, there's a synergy tag.
- Super User is not dedicated to supporting Synergy.
- Ask questions; do not nag or comment on bugs or issues.
- Do not raise new bugs there; use the issue tracker for this.
- Synergy developers do not monitor this website.
- Always use the "synergy" tag on your question.
- Make sure you mention "Synergy" in the question.
You can join our IRC channel:
#synergy on irc.freenode.net:8001 (for IRC, you could use XChat)
We also have a mailing list. Do not post bugs on the mailing list.
Report a bug
Please report bugs when you've exhausted all of the above options, and you are absolutely certain you've found a bug. Open a new bug report.