Bug #813 - Wacom tablet doesn't work
- Related to: Bug #1318 - Mouse tracking with Wacom tablet from Mac to Linux
- Related to: Feature #2999 - Wacom tablet pressure sensitivity (Linux only)
- Related to: Feature #3000 - Use Wacom tablet to switch screens (Linux only)
- Related to: Bug #3054 - Wacom pen tablet in absolute mode not usable on client machine
- Duplicated by: Feature #862 - Wacom Tablet support
- Duplicated by: Bug #1246 - Wacom Tablet on 2 Macs
- Duplicated by: Bug #2401 - (Wacom) tablet support
- Duplicated by: Bug #2847 - when using a wacom device, synergy wont work
- Duplicated by: Support #3368 - Does not work on Wacom Tablets for many years !!!
SourceForge user: thedainbrain
Synergy is an amazing tool for web designer/developers because we can easily test our applications in a windows environment without the need for a virtual machine.
However, there are a small niche of us using tablets, (another amazing tool) and it's so very unfortunate that we cannot take advantage of both of these at the same time.
I understand mine is an "edge-case", as there are not many 'artists' that even know what synergy is, much less use it everyday. Again thanks for an amazing app!
SourceForge user: cknaap
I share your wish for tablet support. I'm not an artist but a computer nerd instead (programmer...) And I know of more programmers who prefer using a tablet and pen over a regular mouse. I think it should be possible to block switching over automatically, and when switching over by hotkey 'tell' the tablet driver the dimension of the active monitor. Such to make the absolute positioning of the pen possible.
We are currently not accepting feature requests, only bug reports.