Bug #3313 - Synergy client dead when screen saver on client
Steps to reproduce:
Here are the steps:
- Wait for screensaver to start on the client
- Move mouse to client (cursor leaves server screen ok)
- See that screen saver doesn't disappear
- Go to login screen using a mouse physically connected to the client
- Try to move the cursor to client
- Then the server says client dead.
- Force restart the client
INFO: service command updated WARNING: shutdown timed out after 20 secs, forcefully terminating ERROR: got token 648, duplicating INFO: starting new process INFO: Synergy 1.4.10 Client on Microsoft Windows XP x86 NOTE: started client
BTW, when the screen is locked intentionally, everything seems to be working fine.
Versions and operating systems:
INFO: Synergy 1.4.10 Client on Microsoft Windows XP x86
None. That's what I'm looking for.
Can you please help to fix this at pri. This is making synergy un-usable for me.
One more thing I've observed recently. If I remove the screensaver on client machine by touch the mouse, everything seems to work fine. I can move the cursor to the client screen press ctrl+del+break/pause and I'm able to login. Hope this helps to nail down the issue.