Bug #3299 - IE10 Release Preview (desktop) tabs stop working
- Related to: Feature #3241 - Option to elevate synergyc/s when in service mode
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Windows 8 Release Preview 64-bit
- Install Synergy 1.49 64-bit beta, possibly start server (didn't test)
- Open IE 10 (desktop mode), hit Ctrl+T to open a new tab, or click the new tab button in the browser tabs bar
- Feel sad that your IE session is now broken and you have to close IE and restart it, or just install another browser
Versions and operating systems:
v1.49 64-bit beta on Windows 8 Release Preview
Had to remove it to use IE 10's tabs.
I know Windows 8 and IE10 aren't "final" yet but figured this was worth reporting.
Interestingly, right-clicking the taskbar and selecting "Open new tab" from the jump list works fine! The bug only occurs when hitting Ctrl+T or the new tab button in the browser tab bar.
I'm betting feature #3283 fixes this.
I mean, feature #3241 (which is actually implemented).
I have just installed the latest beta -- is #3241 implemented in this build?
I noticed that you can restore right-click functionality by pressing the Tab key while the client is active.