Bug #3281 - server start on OS X defaults to 'interactive'
- Duplicated by: Support #3451 - Reverts back to "Configure Interactively" randomly
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Synergy on Mac OS X 10.6
- Provide a synergy.conf somewhere on the machine
- launch the synergy app, choose the 'Server' config and link the 'Use existing configuration' to the synergy.conf file
- Close the synergy app and start it again
Expected: Previous setting for the existing configuration is selected and the server is working like needed immediately
Actual: Setting is reverted to 'Configure interactively'
Versions and operating systems:
OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Synergy 1.4.9
I need to stop the server using the 'stop' button, select the right config option and restart the application again.
(This is a bit annoying, this could be stored in a local setting so it's remembered.)
Fixed in r1675 - http://synergy-foss.org/nightly/