Feature #3241 - Option to elevate synergyc/s when in service mode
- Related to: Bug #437 - Photoshop loses basic functionality when Synergy is connected
- Related to: Bug #2658 - World of Warcraft mouse control
- Related to: Support #3203 - Mouse does not work correctly to mouse look in games like World of Warcraft (WoW)
- Related to: Bug #3206 - VMware - Synergy 1.4.8 blocks input to VMWare workstation 8
- Related to: Bug #3223 - Copy to clipboard only works from Notepad
- Related to: Bug #3233 - CTRL Left-Click in IE9 on Server Delivers Incorrect Response
- Related to: Bug #3237 - Unable to select text in MS Office 2007
- Related to: Bug #3264 - Internet exporer behaves wierd when synergy active
- Related to: Bug #3280 - Control Disabled by Windows 8 Security
- Related to: Support #3291 - Client not working while UAC confirmation window
- Related to: Support #3295 - Synergy Causes Problems With Photoshop 64 Bit
- Related to: Bug #3299 - IE10 Release Preview (desktop) tabs stop working
- Related to: Support #3304 - Regression - Mouse button staying down ventrilo
- Related to: Feature #3283 - Run elevated and non-elevated synergys/c
Problem: Some applications may not work properly with Synergy running as System.
Solution: By default make Synergy run as the owner of the session in which it's running.
29 Jul 2012 00:03: Nick Bolton changed Title.
Service mode "run as user" Option to elevate synergyc/s when in service mode
Is this option supported for Mac OSX or not yet? I am having problems with VMWare/VMWare Player and mouse being grabbed, I can't release the grab and have to kill VMWare in order to get the mouse back. I can only run in Desktop mode on Mac OSX.