Bug #3219 - Caps lock not staying same between Fedora 16 server and Ubuntu 12 client
Steps to reproduce:
- move mouse from Fedora 16 Server to Ubuntu LTS 12 client
- open a terminal window on Ubuntu
- characters are type as capitals.
- This happens with out hitting caps key.
- After hitting the cap lock lower case character are lower case.
- Then going back to fedoara i now typing caps
Expected: Case should be the same between server and client
Versions (Synergy, OS):
Fedora release 16 (Verne)
Linux serve.eggzie.com 3.3.5-2.fc16.x8664 #1 SMP Tue May 8 11:24:50 UTC 2012 x8664 x8664 x8664 GNU/Linux
DISTRIBDESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 12.04 LTS"
Linux eggzie-hp-notebook.eggzie.com 3.2.0-24-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 25 08:43:22 UTC 2012 x8664 x8664 x86_64 GNU/Linux
typing the stty command on the Ubuntu client fixes the problem
12 Jun 2012 16:56: Nick Bolton changed Title.
When switching between Fedora 16 and Ubuntu 12 Caps lock not staying same between Fedora 16 server and Ubuntu 12 client