Bug #3164 - In service mode, you need to add a firewall exception
- Use service mode (server) on XP
- Start server/client as guided by GUI
- See that no connect connects
- Add firewall exception for synergys
- See that client now connects after clicking "Apply"
Appears to affect XP install, but may also affect Vista/win7.
I've run into this issue also.
Perhaps there should be some automated firewall exceptions in the installer?
15 Jul 2012 13:20: Nick Bolton changed Title.
In service mode, you need to add server/client as firewall exception In service mode, you need to add a firewall exception