Having problems using Synergy? You're in the right place!
If you need help directly from the Synergy team, please contact our help desk. The help desk is available only to Synergy Premium users who donate at least $1 to The Synergy Project. Please donate today to get your Synergy Premium account.
Many bugs are raised even though users haven't tried the latest version. Please visit the downloads page and try out the latest version (even if it's a beta). You might also want to try the nightly builds, but please do so only as a last resort (these versions have not passed our quality assurance).
Please read our user guide before going any further.
Do a quick search, it really won't take long.
If you're familiar with Super User, there's a synergy tag.
- Super User is not dedicated to supporting Synergy.
- Ask questions; do not nag or comment on bugs or issues.
- Do not raise new bugs there; use the issue tracker for this.
- Synergy developers do not monitor this website.
- Always use the "synergy" tag on your question.
- Make sure you mention "Synergy" in the question.
You can join our IRC channel:
#synergy on irc.freenode.net:8001 (for IRC, you could use XChat)
We also have a mailing list. Do not post bugs on the mailing list.